No stereo track in song list (AW4416) please help!!!

Marcos B.

Hello there, i'm trying to record the stereo tracks on CD but my problem is that after i record the st track and press the mastering key the ST track IS NOT showing in the SONG LIST, I'm i pushing the right buttons? mastering, scsi#3,track at once,then the new key.
thanks very much for any help.
marcos

Yo Marcos: [not Ferdinand?]

I use the Yam 2816 and had to learn how to save the song after doing the stereo track since the directions are very ambiguous.

So, when you finish recording, you do the stereo track. When you are happy with all the settings, YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE STEREO SONG IMMEDIATELY. If you leave the program to go elsewhere, you may lose the tune.

I've found that whenever the unit asks you "do you want to save the song, SAVE IT.

When you do a song in the stereo track, and save it when you are happy with the settings, it goes to the stereo track song list.

But, you have to hit the "NEW" button when you are going through the CDR sequence; then, you go to the display of song track and hit enter and use the jog wheel and VOILA, you will see the title of the song you saved or "songs" you've saved.

A couple of days ago I remastered about 9 songs from old cassette tapes and put them into the stereo track, one at a time, and saved each one right after I was happy with the playback.

Also, if you don't push right button, leave the "input" sections and got to "record layering" you won't be able to hear the stereo track in your cans.

I hope I've helped and not confused as I'm sure the 4416 and 2816 work in a similar fashion.

Green Hornet

:D :D :p :p :cool: :cool:

Thanks for youre help green hornet,but see my problem is that I did save the song after i recorded the stereo track,and still the ST track was not on the list of ST tracks of the mastering menu.
is there a way to maybe save the ST track by itself?

Yo Marcos:

If you saved the song, it is THERE. You need to click on the NEW button, when you go to the CD program, then move the cursor up to the song track and use the jog wheel.....you will see all the songs that were saved. If you don't do this, you will only see one title and think you have nothing; however, IT or THEY IS/ARE THERE.

If this doesn't help, tap into a Yam techie or a 4416 forum.

I had this problem at first with my 2816; I thought, "Where the Hell are the tracks?" But, they are they are there; they will not show unless you use the jog wheel to expose the tunes that are in the saved stereo track song list.

Green Hornet:D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p

yo ferdinand... i mean green hornet, you really helped me figure this one out. i did just like you said and now it's working, the only thing is that it took 30 mins to record 4 songs,but i can live with that.
thanks again.

Hi guys i have the same problem but i cant solve the way you said.. when i go to mastering i dont have the button new, i mean i have it but it is not possible to klick it , and i dont have any songs in the list.. i klick on disc at once or track on once and the message is always the same no stereo track.. i try to make a backup and then transfer it to the computer and it works but i lose all my effects , volume settings, left right settings.. What am i doing wrong? i have 14-15 tracks in this song, did i have made some mistake on the start of my recording how can i resolve without losing any data or settings? is it possible to masterize the entire song on cd like a cda file? so i can liste to it right away without the use of any external device like computers and stuff? please help me i am going nuts , it is one week now that i'am strugling around this issue..

Back