*New Mic or Reverb... Decisions decisions*

janthemetal

Hi there,

I am a student and have acquired 75 pounds of spare cash through winning a bet. I am now faced with this difficult choice:

Do I spend the money on a proper Reverb unit (well, an Alesis Nanoverb) or a new mic (an Audix i5)?

I am decided on one of these two things and they are both priced at 75 pounds.
I am managing with (free) reverb plug-ins at the moment, and I own a condenser already, so either product has its advantage.

As I mentioned, I am a student, and this is spare money. I cannot go over budget at all or I will starve, or something...

Thanks in advance

I am a student and have acquired 75 pounds of spare cash through winning a bet. I am now faced with this difficult choice:

As I mentioned, I am a student, and this is spare money. I cannot go over budget at all or I will starve, or something...
Don't waste the money on recording crap. Either spend it on food and laundry, or give it to your parents who are probably close to starving themselves to send you to school.

Besides, frankly, 75 pounds won't get you much of anything useful in either a mic or a verb that you don't already have.

G.

Back