Mono/stereo problem in recording and afterwards!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have different views about meaning of words.

Right, there's the meaning that we all more or less agree on that allows us to have meaningful discussions and then there's the meaning that you have which does not match ours and renders any conversation with you an exercise in futility. You are welcome to your unique personal definition of "stereo", but don't expect me to waste any more of my time with you.

Right, there's the meaning that we all more or less agree on that allows us to have meaningful discussions and then there's the meaning that you have which does not match ours and renders any conversation with you an exercise in futility. You are welcome to your unique personal definition of "stereo", but don't expect me to waste any more of my time with you.

Who are you? I dont remember your nickname.

Anyway, the problem is not the definition of stereo. What I want to manage is a good sounding result of guitar IN BOTH SPEAKERS.

I dont care if stereo is the same organ but with different sound on the opposite channel. I want a particular organ to sound good in both speakers, rather than existing in one speaker.

Who are you? I dont remember your nickname.

Anyway, the problem is not the definition of stereo. What I want to manage is a good sounding result of guitar IN BOTH SPEAKERS.

Still? Wow.

I dont care if stereo is the same organ but with different sound on the opposite channel. I want a particular organ to sound good in both speakers, rather than existing in one speaker.
Yep. Easy.
Anyone not able to di this -easily, every time- raise your hand...
Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back