Microphone stand survey. Please help!

lars.mic

Hello,

Мy name is Lars. I am a student of Technical University of Denmark and currently I am in the process of writing thesis. I made a survey to gather information for my project. If you are using microphone stand, please spent 5 minutes. Please follow the link below to proceed with the survey. The password for the survey is: mic

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7Wnu0twDjpVy39q

If you have any questions or comments regarding survey, please contact me (mic.stand.survey@gmail.com). Thank you for your time and help!

I've done it...but there are some silly bits, such as choosing my "favourite" type of stand. All the types shown have uses and I use a mix of all of them depending on the application.

Also, I was forced to choose what type of "musician" I am. Many mic stand choices are made by sound engineers (like me) rather than musicians!

Bobbsy: thnx anyway! as i said i'm just a student, who trying to learn something new. definitely this survey is not perfect, but it can give me some general overview of the users' problems and preferences.

Well if I'm reading this right Bob I have no room in the rear compartment - That's reserved for exit only. :laughings:

Well, I was just about to report that I had also finished the survey. Now I'm not so sure...:eek:

It won't let me take the survey. :confused:

I am not a musician and it only lets musicians take the survey.

I am a professional recording engineer and know all about mic. stands and what is best, but it will only let you take the survey if you are a musician.

So as soon as I answer the question about musician expertise I get locked out of the survey :confused:

There should have been an answer to that question for non-musician engineers so they could continue with the surver.

Very badly set up - sorry.

I chose the instrument that I'm most familiar with. Yet I play several. I myself responded with studio work in mind.

Hmm, the survey asked me what my "genger" was... I'm getting very suspicious about the credibility of this survey!
:D

Genger! I thought it said ginger and I wrote in *Yes Please* :eek:

lol :D

Still trying to find out what a "genger" is..... It wanted to know what my "genger" was: Male or female.
I don't own a "genger" (whatever that is), so how am I supposed to know? :mad:

Back