Life-changing, record-contract-creating Vocal Booth!

RecordingMaster

A Sarcastic Statement
Just thought this was worth a chuckle and wanted to share the laughter. You may enjoy, especially the last three pics on this page! Ethan and Glen, looks like you guys are in for some pretty tight competition with these folks.

Carry-on Vocal Booth Pro Images

If you didn't find this comical, sorry if I wasted your time.

(Actually I'm not. Get the stick out of your *ss).

Finally, the 1-man p0rn theater that I've been looking for! Now I can do my Paul Reubens impersonation anywhere.

Just thought this was worth a chuckle and wanted to share the laughter. You may enjoy, especially the last three pics on this page! Ethan and Glen, looks like you guys are in for some pretty tight competition with these folks.

Carry-on Vocal Booth Pro Images

If you didn't find this comical, sorry if I wasted your time.

(Actually I'm not. Get the stick out of your *ss).

Why :eek: That must be VocalGal!! I just banned her last week for spamming portable vocal booth.

Why :eek: That must be VocalGal!! I just banned her last week for spamming portable vocal booth.

That wasn't the only reason for banning her/him/it. It's also because the dude for "Take-Out-Booths-With-Fries-To-Go" or whatever that shit was called, came in as VocalBitch as an alias......If I recall correctly. :)

That wasn't the only reason for banning her/him/it. It's also because the dude for "Take-Out-Booths-With-Fries-To-Go" or whatever that shit was called, came in as VocalBitch as an alias......If I recall correctly. :)

In a PM, he said vocalgal was another person, but whatevers... they were here to spam moving blankets. :rolleyes:

Was the link ('Vocal Booths To Go' the same spammers - I never saw them link anything?

Got to love their marketing!
"Please note that because these blankets are utility products specifically designed for functionality, you may find slight imperfections. Examples may be the material might have folds and crevices in the stitching; the dimensions might be 2-3 inches off the advertised dimensions; binding might be folded when stitched; and minor needle marks on the material can be expected. Also, please be aware that the blanket is not "soundproof".

Then they sell this "Limp Mass Barrier (Mass Loaded Vinyl)" : secret to the soundproofing qualities of mass loaded vinyl lie in its sheer mass and ability to block unwanted sound transmission through walls and ceilings. It acts as a thin, dense sound barrier layer in walls, ceilings or floors and is most effective when used as one component of a multi-layered construction scheme.

It is recommended that you tape the seams of the mass loaded vinyl only in order to maintain the membrane effect.

I asssume they are using the 1/16" thick vinyl, any thicker and the weight probably would not be held up by velcro (that's what they use) attaching it to the blankets.

Anyone ever used this stuff?

I am just thinking of how inspiring it must be singing with your head in side something resembling a suitcase?

Alan.

Can I post some spam about my home-made gyno exam table?

I want to take it on Shark Tank but the wife says "NO!" :mad:

Last edited:
Back