I need a french woman . . .

chessrock

Banned
Just wondering if any of my dear European friends might be able to help me out. I'm looking to get a quick sound sample of a young woman saying something in french to her boyfriend. :D Just a few words. It's for an audio for video experiment I'm doing. Her boyfriend/lover is just coming out of a pool of water, fully dressed, so I'm thinking something along the lines of "You're all wet," or "Can I get you a towel?" or something similar.

If you've got a decent setup and some voiceover talent, I might even be willing to pay a few bucks if you accept american dollars via paypal. But a short mp3 file is just fine, as long as it's at least around 128 kb/sec or so.

PM me or email: snailinajar@yahoo.com if you think you can help. Thanks!

New York City

I think I can help you with that. If you still need it. Let me know what you want said. I believe I know a French woman that might be able to do this. The only question is whether she is still in NYC.

So, if you still want that, I will try to find her.

je n'ai jamais pensé à une femme française chantant une chanson que j'ai faite ah well....theres more mexicans where i live than french or canadians....its like they run across the border and take the red eye to North Carolina. however....i love some of the women.

Yo Chessie:

Just pop into a Junior college and ask a struggling French student to do your lines for a few dollars. Students are mostly broke.

Or, you can ask one of the teachers?

Chicago, I'm assuming you're around there, has a gaggle of schools.

Green Hornet:D :p :cool:

Well, I did not hear anything and its too late. I think the French girls is gone but there is still a Hungarian and plent of Hatians.

Back