I am from China,hello!!!

yuhou

Hello,I am new recording operator,I very happy to become a part of this family! I think that I'll learn most knowledge since today.

ni hao !!!
I am in yangzhou jiangsu China.
I have a in miniature recording studio here.
Are you a chinese?

Makie24 crotorl
ADAT 8track recorder
Samplitude2496
cakewalk9.0
JBL monitor
echo soundcard
and several other equiment.
there only have some in miniature recording work.Usually is individual CD or chorus or sound edit.So such equiment can finish my work.
My Engish is too bad,sorry.Can I use chinese once in a while?

Welcome! I still have a couple of ADATs. Great platform for recording. Stick around. I don't speak Chinese (hell, I struggle with english and it's the only language I kind of know).:D

hello,Track Rat:
Though I think ADAT's sound is really beautiful,but it is not easy to edit or moving the piece of track,so we must do it on computer.Then I am going to use soundcard to recording in most working.This maybe take more free in my labor.

True. I transfer tracks into computer for editing through a MOTU 2408 mkII. It's the best of both worlds for me.

hello,flapo1:
happy to meet you! Though we have bad English similarly,but i think we'll become friend to a certainty. because we have same interest.

hey! whats up yuhou!?!? i just got back from china last week. two years ago, i came back to america, after living in beijing for a year. i taught english and guitar lessons to middle school students. i also studied chinese. dao wo de han yue bu hao! ;) i plan on coming back next summer to study some more. love your culture, language, and FOOD! hahah! hope you enjoy your stay here in bbs.

lynn
www.therecordinghouse.com

Hi Yuhou. Sounds like you have a really cool setup. Do you play your own music also? Or do you just record other people? I'd like to check it out. Welcome aboard, Nick

Yo Yuhou:

Welcome to the site. One of my former English colleagues just returned from China -- she was on a Fulbright Scholarship and taught Chinese students in graduate school.

Hey FlapO-1 ?Que Paso?

Sorry Yuhou that I cannot do any Chinese. Spanish and English I can do. I used to teach English Composition at the College level.

Sounds like you're are having fun in your studio and that's the secret -- Have Fun.

Welcome aboard.

Green Hornet:cool: :D :D

Back