Hey Could you help me out??!!

InsaneTheKlown

Ok so I am just starting out with mp3s but I am a really good learner and want to know everything.. the only problem is I have no idea of where I need to start and what I need to know!! Heh. So IF anyone reading this so wouldn't mind emailing me and maybe explaining even just the basics it would really really really help. My email address is punxgirl@cox.net or you can send me a private message!Thank you very much!!!! It would be greatly appreciated!

......?

You mean you want to rip MP3s of your music to the computer?

Search the internet for a MP3 ripper. It will grap a file from a CD and do everything for you.

I don't know any good PC programs, but Audion is works fine on my Mac. Its shareware so I only get 20 ripps, but I can delete it and re-download, so no complains here.

InsaneTheKlown said:
Ok so I am just starting out with mp3s but I am a really good learner and want to know everything.. the only problem is I have no idea of where I need to start and what I need to know!! Heh. So IF anyone reading this so wouldn't mind emailing me and maybe explaining even just the basics it would really really really help. My email address is punxgirl@cox.net or you can send me a private message!Thank you very much!!!! It would be greatly appreciated!

audacity, free, eh, there better but it works...

yup, do a google for it...

FattMusiek said:
Heh, don't be asses.

I'm just messing around.

I still am a huge Nirvana fan, but you gotta see Cobain for what he was; a very creative, depressed, junkie. Nothing to lookup to there.

I shouldn't preach, but its one of those, been there, done that, kind of things.

FattMusiek said:
Heh, don't be asses. If you are talking about recording and not ripping CDs or something, go to the main page:

www.homerecording.com

It offers a lot of information and is a good starting point.

why me? what'd i do? i can't help it if his link was funny...

i offered him or her a free wav/mp3 ripper suggestion...

maybe you should light'n up, eh?

hehe
thanks thats really nice. You know for all you know I might need that.
And me website is still underconstrustion. ALso I am a girl!!!
Thanks for help
though.
Kurt Cobain
was and is
a god.

Attachments

• girlwithgun.jpg
    girlwithgun.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 53
Back