Help with setup

What browser are you using? Had a Win update recently?

IE11 on W7. I get updates all the time, is there one that borks YTs ONLY for HR? I REALLY don't want another browser. I have enough bother with my symbiosis twixt TalkTalk and BT (I am with TT but pay BT to keep my email addy)

Dave.

Ok thanks guys so i think i kinda got the hang of it now. But has anyone experimented with pluggins. I tried downloading some last night but i couldnt even open a file it said i need an app to open it and wouldnt let me xlick on anything. I wanted to try lepou too and when i went on there website it just said it wasnt a file. So idk what to do

Another test of MP3 Upload:

---------- Update ----------

Mpeg pix upload. MP3's fail.

This site is fooked. Reporting....

Attachments

• Dino Pic.jpg
    Dino Pic.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 11
I think Les Paul recorded in his bathroom at times....one female singer was doing a song "well of sorrow" not sure if it was related or not.

Attachments

• Reverb.jpg
    Reverb.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 10
Test:

Well I can upload the screenshot of MP3 upload error. That's cool huh?

Attachments

• Upload error.JPG
    Upload error.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 10
They haven't updated Win 7 in years! Not sure about IE, they are trying to get everyone to switch to 'Edge'. Why not try Firefox? Or Chrome?

Well Ms are sending me somethings!!! Re changing Browsers? "I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the reply I gave some time ago" .

BTW, it is VIDEOS that I don't get. Pictures and attachments are fine and once again, it is ONLY HR that gives me this grief.

Dave.

if you're gonna use the amp ,why not not mic it? it will give you the best sound .if don't hear anything make sure you have everything properly set upon your daw.

There's a zero-day exploit in Edge, atm. (zero-day means there's no fix yet and it was published without warning the makers). So IE just might be a little safer for now...

Back