Help me Build a SIMPLE music workstation

xraidedariez

Hello To The Music Community

I Have Plans To Make My Own Music With Some Friends, Which For Right Now Is More Fun Than For Anything Else. I Have Been Doing Very Little Research On What A Home Studio Is Comprised Of And What The Necessary Elements Are. Also, My Musical Vocabulary Is Limited. I Have A 6 Month New Pc With Xp Home And Want To Buy A Mac Mini So I Can Use Garageband Which I Think Is Great. As Far As I Am Concerned, Garageband Is Everything You Need To Create And Record Music. So Basically, What Hardware And/or Software Is Necessary To Create And Record Music Or Beats With Lyrics Over It And So Forth? What Are The Absolute Basics That I Need? What Should I Want? I Do Not Know Music Or Equipment Lingo, So Please Give Me A Simple Defenition Of The Terms You Include If You Reply To My Thread. Thank You So Much For Reading Or Responding.
Your Help Or Comments Are Greatly Appreciated.

xraidedariez
It's REALLY BAD FORM to post the same thread/Q across a variety of forums.
It's REALLY annoying to keep coming across them.
You REALLY ought to have a little more patience & SEARCH the forum with the search tool etc to find what's already been done/said/offered & filter it to suit your circumstances.
Cheers
rayC

Back