Electric Vs. Acoustic drums.

Electric Vs Acoustic Drums.

• Total voters
electronic kits are way better than acoustic drums...geez you'd all be playing lutes and harpsichords if everyone embraced technology like you guys..

in fact e kits even look better and are more likely to attract women...

I embrace the latest drum head, shell construction, and bearing edge technology. You and Madonna can have your faggy disco samples. :laughings:

OBVIOUSLY acoustic kits sound better and more realistic.
Except when you don't want realistic sounds.

There is a reason why things such as Roland's TR-808 and TR-909 have attained cult status.

Also, try having reverse hits with acoustic drums :D

You guys have to leave Greg alone. He can't help it that he's musically challenged in that the only music he considers legit are the same 200 albums they play over and over again on Jack radio

;) :D

G.

geez you'd all be playing lutes and harpsichords if everyone embraced technology like you guys..

Of all keyboard instruments harpsichord is by far my favorite both to play and to listen to.

Although I find synths to be by far the most expressive, just by the fact of the sheer vastness of different types of sound you can create.

You guys have to leave Greg alone. He can't help it that he's musically challenged in that the only music he considers legit are the same 200 albums they play over and over again on Jack radio

;) :D

G.

Says the internet know-it-all that can't play any kind of music. :laughings: :laughings:

Of all keyboard instruments harpsichord is by far my favorite both to play and to listen to.

Although I find synths to be by far the most expressive, just by the fact of the sheer vastness of different types of sound you can create.

im a big fan of the lute myself

one of my favourite players was the 16th centuries Jimith Hendricks, his ode to Queen Elizabeth I "Thou art a Foxy Lady, my Lady" is an all time lute classic....

im a big fan of the lute myself

one of my favourite players was the 16th centuries Jimith Hendricks, his ode to Queen Elizabeth I "Thou art a Foxy Lady, my Lady" is an all time lute classic....

:laughings::laughings::laughings:HA HA HA HA :laughings::laughings::laughings:

That and *Cross Town Horse and Carriage movement*

The one good thing about e-drums is....that they are always in tune.

:cool:

Back