Can't playback and record at same time

soundbounce

I tried the software forum but they don't have a specific Samplitude forum which is the software I'm using. I have a full duplex card because I can playback and record in n-track so my soundcard is capable of doing this. I contacted Samplitude and they sent me back, one week later, pictures of windows dialoge boxes in German which I could not find the equivalent of on my computer in Sound Recorder or Options or Control settings or anywhere, so I am posting this in the off chance that somebody could help me figure this out.

Thanks,
Alex

Hmm OK but its not so much the German as I couldn't find any equivalent dialog box that looked the same as theirs. I have attached a bitmap of what they sent me if anybody wants a look.

Attachments

• wmix2.bmp
    57.1 KB · Views: 30
Well actually the Mark Twain link was interesting and I actually studied German in college but of course forgot all of it, actually I am using the trail version of Samplitude I guess I'll wait another week to see if they reply again. I just can't find the equivalent dialog box that they sent me a picture of. I can record and play back in n-track but there's a slight delay. Samplitude looks nice and deep and also you can import video sound I beleive so that's one of the main reasons I'm testing it. I'm also testing Sonar but I can't get any clips to show up or playback...hmm... maybe its my machine... its a laptop so I'll try on my desktop, dang all I want to do is record some new songs I wrote fresh oh well I guess thats the way it goes. Thanks.

hey that image they sent you seems like when you click on the speaker icon in the taskbar and go to options/properties...
maybe what they tried to tell you is to select the correct source for recording (line ine).

Back