budget gear for drumnbass writing

B

bigfootangel

hi there aloha,
im into writing my own drumnbass beats and music from scratch.
am not into drum loops and other loops.

i wanna ask what are the best budget choices of midi controllers, drum pads for fast drum n bass music creation? i guess these pads should be of a high, good sensitivity and quality to make good expressive beats etc.. i already have quite nice evolution midi keyboard, so im more into drum pads , sequencers etc. +pc, software samples, vsts. but im also thinking bout external drum machine etc.. i dont know..everybody are into DR-202.. well..
what are other soft and hard ware advantages and bonus futures that help for better dnb writing?.
any suggestions of any other type of gear as well?

another question is whats is the workflow of such fast dnb beat writing? do they record these complex beats first and then increase the bpm? how? or any other automatization, programming is involved? any budget software and hardware suggestions? maybe any free vst as well?

all you dnb freaks outthere, lets unite!

big thanks, amigos

cheers

sammuel

I have no clue (I do all my programming in box... sometimes in linux), but I hope you post your results to the mp3 clinic! DnB is always fun!

I have no clue (I do all my programming in box... sometimes in linux), but I hope you post your results to the mp3 clinic! DnB is always fun!

tell me more . thnks

btw akai mpd24 is a sweet machine.. and korg nanopad's xy pad makes amazing things like rolls, arpeggios, scale runs.. cool

seamlessr is a good source on youtube. that guy is good.
long live dnb! ..and vodka.

life is a learning process, so best wishes for this new school year to everyone!

jesus bless

samm

Back