BR800 Settings

Wow, that's a broad question. Pretty much this whole site is for recording and mixing. You'll need to be specific about what you're doing and where you need help.

I don't know, maybe. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Seems to just be a lack of understanding how things work here.

Malky, what the "Disappointing Member" has at the bottom of his posts has nothing to do with you. It's his signature, so it's at the bottom of all his posts.

As far as your recording question. There's really no answer for it. There are no "settings" anyone can give you that will magically get you a T.Rex sound, or any other sound.

I like mine better. :D

"Senior Member". "Seen your member". Come on. That's good, Jerry. Gold. :D

Never noticed that before either. Good one :thumbs up:

Teddy Wong was something that made Greg laugh once upon a time and it kinda stuck.

Apologies for derail, back to the T-Rex talk......

Never noticed that before either. Good one :thumbs up:

Teddy Wong was something that made Greg laugh once upon a time and it kinda stuck.

Apologies for derail, back to the T-Rex talk......
HAHA! I just realized that I never noticed yours either. There might be some incredible sub-names that I've never noticed before, now that I see the 2 in this thread that I never noticed.

HAHA! I just realized that I never noticed yours either. There might be some incredible sub-names that I've never noticed before, now that I see the 2 in this thread that I never noticed.

I always read yours as Senor Member, as in the Spanish for 'Mister'.

I always read yours as Senor Member, as in the Spanish for 'Mister'.

Hehe...Yeah, it could be that, too. But I think it was once "Senior member" for real. So, I changed it "Seen Your....." Maybe one day I'll grow up, but don't hold your breath. :D

Ok, first get the sound you want. Then practice the songs so you can consistently play them 4 or 5 times through with no mistakes or timing issues. Then record them.

Back