The best and cheapest noise cancelling headphones PLEASE

TheComposer

Sup, so my Senheiser's 205 headphones died, I started listening to only one side, took them to repair, super low volume, maybe I take them again to see if they can fix this issue, whatever.

Anyway, old headphones, I need new ones JUST TO TRANSCRIBE INTERVIEWS, so they don't even have to be mixing headphones, I just want whatever it has the most noise cancelling power!

What are the options out there?, cheaper than 60 Usd please (that's the price of the Senheiser 205.

I used to travel a lot and my bose headphones were a must for air travel. One time I left them at home and the trip out was unbearable. (I'm spoiled). So I ended up buying a pair of Sony noise cancelling headsets for about $50 at Fry's Electronics for the ride home. They worked just as good as the Bose, if not better. I don't know the model, but they were Sony noise cancelling over the ear headsets.

I use a pair of audio-technica noise cancelling for vacation/plane travel. I didn't see the exact model I have on Amazon or their website, mine are a few years old so probably discontinued. The newer ones look similar and likely perform similar and are about $50. Mine were around $100 but I think prices have fallen on this technology.

Amazon.com: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC27X Quiet Point Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones: Home Audio & Theater

I found these ones on Ebay: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC50iS QuietPoint, do you think those work?

They seem pretty big and the audio cable isn't attached to the headphones, which is good news because that's what messed up my old headphones.

I say cheapest bro.

This covers it for cheap noise cancellation:

$5.22

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HEAROS-U...75035&wl11=online&wl12=15549643&wl13=&veh=sem

7df8abc5-a22d-477d-a2e5-95347abb0873_1.db617653ce2865c777386253d4ee6c8e.jpeg

:p

Seriously though...the old-school Koss Pro4AA headphones are good sounding, and they do a super isolation job.
They are a little bit more than $60 new... $74...

Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

...but you can also find them real cheap used on eBay, if you don't mind used.

Back