Acoustic Guitar and Voice Figure 8 Mics?

CamCoding

I like the sound of mid-side mics. It’s a really cool sound. Have a mid-side on my ZOOM H6.
To replicate that sound I need a figure 8 mic. Maybe it’s because I have some severe hearing loss but condenser mics sound better to me than ribbons. I have a Little Gem and it would work for the straight on mic.
So I’ve tracked down 3 possible figure 8 condenser mics.
AKG P420
Audio Technica AT 2050
MXL 770X
Done some searches and read some reviews would like to get some impressions from people here that have had experience with these mics, please.
Thanks so much, Claude

Not addressing your question at all, but thought I'd suggest the Miktek MK300, which is also is multi-pattern, if that's an option where you live.

I confess I haven't tried it yet in a M/S configuration, but my I really like the mic in its cardiod mode. I might give it a shot this week if it doesn't warm up enough to work on my last couple acoustic panels in the garage...

I like the sound of mid-side mics. It’s a really cool sound. Have a mid-side on my ZOOM H6.
To replicate that sound I need a figure 8 mic. Maybe it’s because I have some severe hearing loss but condenser mics sound better to me than ribbons. I have a Little Gem and it would work for the straight on mic.
So I’ve tracked down 3 possible figure 8 condenser mics.
AKG P420
Audio Technica AT 2050
MXL 770X
Done some searches and read some reviews would like to get some impressions from people here that have had experience with these mics, please.
Thanks so much, Claude

Hell will freeze over before I ever buy and MXL for anything but a talkback mic.

Back