100% Average................?

Admin

I give this forum a "100% Average Rating". It's not horrible, just...well....you know.........Average! It's not bad, just...........you know, sorta..... Average, that's all?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

My question is, I've been using RCA cables from the tracks to the EQ and finally to the burner. How much better would the quality be if I were to use opitical or co aux cables. The only reason why I haven't tried these was because the EQ only accepts RCA, quarter inch or XLR. I'd omit the external EQ if the cables would improve the quality, significantly enough. Anyone know??

Admin said:
I give this forum a "100% Average Rating". It's not horrible, just...well....you know.........Average! It's not bad, just...........you know, sorta..... Average, that's all?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Oh no.........not this again!

thane1200 said:
Oh no.........not this again!
Friend, I don't get it?

I just haven't a chance to try the cables yet, that's all ;)

This place could be cool..........I think :confused:

He's trying the lounge lizzard technique for "How To Pick Up Women" on this board; start off with a gentle insult and then act aloof.

Admin, omit the EQ. Not because of the cables (though the optical cables straight to the burner would be better), but because using EQ at that stage of the game is putting the horse way behind the cart.

And then buy your own drink and go sit on the other end of the bar. Your cologne is making us choke.

G.

Alright, I'll try it without the eq, thanks.

I don't know anything about using opticals. Will the audio sound the same during mixdown, meaning will I be able to hear everything the same to adjust faders, etc?

Back