Zoom H4N

Para_Norm

Question to anyone who is familiar with the Zoom H4N. I recently purchased one
and did some digital recordings. I use a MAC and was wondering what is the best software
to use to listen to my recordings on my computer. Any info is appreciated.

Don't double post...

Your Mac will have software on it already to listen to music, are you instead talking about DAW software to allow you to MIX what you've recorded? Or something else?

That's a whole different question because you'll most likely need more than just a computer.

I'm using this new recorder for paranormal work I do. I'm just interested in knowing the best software to put on my mac so I can transfer
my recordings from the zoom to the mac and listen to the recordings.

It should come, I assume, with some means of exporting a WAV file to your PC via a USB cable. If you open that file, probably iTunes will kick in automatically and play it for you.

It's not your Mac that you need to work out, it's how to export the file... if you can do that, and you just want to listen, you won't have a problem as it's in a standard audio format... or should be.

I'm not familiar with the particular machine, but they all have that functionality these days....

I just remove the SD card and stick it into my computer, input the file to my DAW then listen.

You can listen right off the Zoom via the small on board speaker or use headphones.

Look in the dictionary. Paranormal things do exist.

Necropost, but I don't think a dictionary is a good source for determining if paranormal things exist. If I wanted to spell paranormal or look up the definition if I didn't know what it means, then yeah, good idea.

Back