Where to put music files for streaming?

Well, yeah, if you've got your own website and write code that's the way to go. The HTML 5 audio player is pretty simple to code. And it looks like all browsers can use mp3. That wasn't always the case, you had to put an ogg in there in addition to the mp3 to cover all browsers.

Same here. I never formally learned anything but it's surprising what you do learn from rearranging and bastardising.
I do quite a lot of C# mods for a game server now...somehow?!

Do have a try of that place I mentioned...free, doesn't mess your quality and offers a choice of streaming or download.

I asked someone without dropbox to check it for me, and he said he only got the download option, not the player. Maybe he didn't know what he was doing.

when you copy and paste the Dropbox link, change the domain of the URL to dl.dropboxusercontent.com/, and delete the ? and everything after it at the end. That should allow people to stream it. I've been doing that for a while, but I'm not sure if it really still works. I changed an option in my browser to stream instead of download, so the current functionality is a little hidden from me.

Back