What up!!!

Symph

I honestly don't know if I've already got an introduction thread here, this is one of those classic cases of "I went to join the forum and found out I'm already a member", happens to me a lot. But hey! My name is Symph, been recording music my whole life but just recently decided to actually try to learn about the production side. I think I always assumed I'd just have to team up with some other producer but I've done that and I feel like... it's just gonna go best if I can learn to produce myself. I'm a one man band who makes a style of music I like to call "Gospel Glam" cause it doesn't sound like Christian music but the lyrics are too Christian to call it "Punk" or just "Glam". Maybe it's a new thing, maybe I'm just flattering myself :p Been watching Graham from Recording Revolution and Pensado's Place and boy... I know so little about what I'm doing. So hopefully I can up my game by being here, I live in Nashville and am always down to meet people or just see what's up. Hope to be active but ya never know, the flakey spirit is strong in this one.... Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Truth be told, it is probably more than 2. LOL. I think I will stay here for a while. They seem to have more subjects I am interested in.

Back