What tools is used?

p3go0

Hi! What software, instrument and recordingtools does FilthyFrank use in his Pink guy songs, like "FRIED NOODLES"? How does he create the backingtracks? Is he using some sort of "pad" for the instruments? Is he using protools? I'm a complete noob in this topic.
Best Regards

Hi,
I don't know that track or artist but I can't think of any trait or characteristic that would identify a DAW by audio alone.

Maybe some of the synths and instruments he uses might be useful to you, but whether he uses Protools/Logic/Cubase isn't going to contribute to how the music sounds.

Hope that's useful. :)

Hi,
I don't know that track or artist but I can't think of any trait or characteristic that would identify a DAW by audio alone.

Maybe some of the synths and instruments he uses might be useful to you, but whether he uses Protools/Logic/Cubase isn't going to contribute to how the music sounds.

Hope that's useful. :)

Okey, thank you so much for your answer! So basically I can just download like extensions to the DAW and use them through my MIDI keyboard?

Also ask the question in the "comments" of a video. May not get a response, but maybe you'll get lucky.
Oh, he'll get responses. And the Youtube comment section is one of the most civilized, polite and helpful places on the internet. I might even subscribe to that video. :)

Back