Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which VST?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Myer View Post
    Wow!!! I really didn't think that there'd be so many comebacks recommending free VSTs to try out. Perhaps I should do exactly that before putting out money out on others. But I have kept tabs on the "pay for" others as well.

Thanks so much for the replies... very much appreciated!!!

Bobby
    It is always best to try out plugs before you invest in them. There are many free aftermarket options, and the ones that come with the software that may just work fine.

There will come a time that you will understand why you need to invest in better plugs. That comes with the experience and time working with what you have. I wouldn't throw money at anything unless you truly know why you are doing so.

Cheers Bobby!
    PC Win7-64-24G i7-4790k/Cubase 9 Pro 64-bit/2-Steinberg UR824's/ADAM A7x/Event TR8/SS Trigger Plat Deluxe/Melodyne 4 Studio/Other things that don't mean anything if a client shows up not knowing what it wants.

Thanks
    For reverb there really is only one must-have, which obviously is Altiverb.
    If not convoluted, then Slate Verbsuite is quite nice.

Thanks
    i have a bunch of W aves plugins and they're nice. But now they want me to pay to keep playing. Not gonna happen

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky123 View Post
    i have a bunch of W aves plugins and they're nice. But now they want me to pay to keep playing. Not gonna happen
    They only make you pay for support and updates as far as I know. If the plugs you use work for you, then screw that BS. I am not paying for updates myself. The few I use are 64-bit and work fine the way they are. Until they don't...
    PC Win7-64-24G i7-4790k/Cubase 9 Pro 64-bit/2-Steinberg UR824's/ADAM A7x/Event TR8/SS Trigger Plat Deluxe/Melodyne 4 Studio/Other things that don't mean anything if a client shows up not knowing what it wants.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmys69 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information