Uphoria Behringer interface

JoeCosta

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying this Interface Áudio USB Behringer UPHORIA UM2 - Clickplus for cheap and easy recording guitar and voice in my room just for funzies, do you have an opinion on this? I know other brands are really good but they are also more expensive..

This looks good and it's cheap so yeah.. A bit lost on this..

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying this Interface Áudio USB Behringer UPHORIA UM2 - Clickplus for cheap and easy recording guitar and voice in my room just for funzies, do you have an opinion on this? I know other brands are really good but they are also more expensive..

This looks good and it's cheap so yeah.. A bit lost on this..

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards

Behringer makes some very decent kit, not ever so rugged but generally electronically fine. I would NOT however recommend that interface. In fact I would stay away from it even if it weren't a Behringer!

You might think now that one mic input is all you need but I assure you it isn't and you will soon get very frustrated. So, what to do???

Our very own Bobbsy has put the props on the M-Audio Mtrack (and its Alesis clone) . Yes, another £20 or so but that moves you into almost another plane of existence!
Or go second hand. We have Cash Generator shops here and anything you buy has a one week, no quibble returns policy. However, so long as the external condition is good, no broken bits, interfaces tend to be very reliable and long lived devices. Look out for...

Tascams 122 better 144mkll. M-Audio fast track pro, Focusrite, Roland, Presonus. But do your homework!

If you see something you fancy, ask here then check it out on the web. Note what hard and software it should come with. Does not really matter if you don't get the driver discs or manual because you can download them..BUT! Use the lack as a bargaining tool! I got ten quid off a Focusrite 8i6 because it had no discs nor power supply.

Dave.

Back