Transferring Wav. file from Cubase elements 9.5 to tascam 2488 neo

gadsworth

Hello. I've been trying to transfer a Wav file from Cubase Elements 9.5 to a Tascam 2488 Neo. I do all the steps as shown the the manuel but I keep getting a file not found message from the Tascam it appears that the file is transferred to the fat partition but will not open. What am I doing wrong? Thanks all for your advice.

Hello. I've been trying to transfer a Wav file from Cubase Elements 9.5 to a Tascam 2488 Neo. I do all the steps as shown the the manuel but I keep getting a file not found message from the Tascam it appears that the file is transferred to the fat partition but will not open. What am I doing wrong? Thanks all for your advice.

Not familiar with the above but I 'export' .wavs and MP3s all the time (mostly from Samplitude) . I always stick them on the desktop THEN think about what to do with them later. Often it's into a USB stick for the PC in another room.

Dave.

Did you follow the criteria for sample frequency and bit depth when exporting from Cubase? That's the most common reason the NEO won't like it.

Attachments

• wav import.jpg
    wav import.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 13
I figured it out I was doing everything except using the wav folder in the drop down. Thanks to all for your help.

Back