There is no good category for this so I put it under newbies ...

YellowDwarf

Dismember
I know this isn't strictly a recording question, but ... the site is quiet and has many experienced users!

I've always used an mp3 player with recording capacity for my "mobile" use, aka going to and from work (where ideas come sometimes), walks (where ideas tend to come), etc. My latest is about to die.

If any of you do a similar thing or are knowledgeable on the subject, I'd like to hear about the product you use.

a) it has to be able to record a wav file, doesn't matter if it's 64k
b) it has to be able to play mp3s
c) it would be SUPER ideal if it could play an mp3 file and it would remember where it was when I stopped the playback, whilest I play another mp3 file and where it was when I stopped the playback, because I use it to listen to music and audio books and once I'm in the middle of an audio book on my current device, I can't listen to a song and go back to where I was in the audio book.

Thanks in advance,
Timbo

503 - Service Unavailable Error

^ Zoom are the guys that started the whole things off but I think the Tascams get a good rep. Primarily a recorder of course but these came quickly to mind and I cannot think of anything else at the moment.

Oh! ****! Google Zoom HN4 and like devices.
Oh! ****! It works anyway!

Dave.

Back