tc helicon voiceworks plus

cnguitarist

I guess when I bought this I was assuming there would be an easy output to USB to plug into my computer to use with the free software like my Boss GT Pro rack mount processor... there is not. How do I connect this to my computer to control with the editor software??

Please help...thanks!

Not sure what you are referring to as far as editor software. This thing is strictly a rack mount effect. It cannot be hooked up to a computer. You can use the outputs into and audio interface and then into a computer, but not to a computer alone.

It can be controlled via midi, but this is a different animal. You would still need a midi interface then into a compputer.

well here's the software (TC-Helicon | VoiceWorksPlus | Support) i'm talking about that they offer for free to use to edit all the presets, etc. in the unit.

similarly, i'm able to connect my Boss GT Pro guitar effects rack mount unit to my computer directly and control/edit settings with it's software (BOSS U.S. - GT-Pro: Guitar Effects Processor). i guess i just assumed i would have the same capabilities with this VoiceWorks Plus unit given that it has software just like the Boss unit. However, it just doesn't seem to have an output directly to the computer like the Boss unit does.

i also have a Behringer FCB-1010 midi foot controller to trigger the presets on my Boss unit currently, and i plan on connecting it in a chain with this VoiceWorks Plus unit once i get home so it can control both units with the same foot controller.

so i guess my question is, how can i use this Vyzor software from the link above to control or edit or save presets onto my VoiceWorks Plus unit so i can trigger them from my FCB-1010?

Back