Steinberg UR44 Reverb

dumbat

Hi everyone!

I have a Steinberg UR44 which I use as my audio interface with Ableton Live. I was wondering if it was possible to make use of the onboard REV-X reverb effects in Ableton? So far I have only been able to hear the reverb if the tracks are unmuted (on Steinberg interface), and I cannot record the reverb in Ableton.

cheers
Dumbat

Hi everyone!

I have a Steinberg UR44 which I use as my audio interface with Ableton Live. I was wondering if it was possible to make use of the onboard REV-X reverb effects in Ableton? So far I have only been able to hear the reverb if the tracks are unmuted (on Steinberg interface), and I cannot record the reverb in Ableton.

cheers
Dumbat

REV-X appears to be a Yamaha plug in and so I am not surprised it won't work with other DAW software.
There might however be a workaround? If the 'effected' reverb sound is coming out of say output 1 (not just Main o/p) then looping that to line in 3 or 4 should enable it to be recorded on another track in Ableton?

Or, you might just have to learn Cubase!

Dave.

REV-X appears to be a Yamaha plug in and so I am not surprised it won't work with other DAW software.
There might however be a workaround? If the 'effected' reverb sound is coming out of say output 1 (not just Main o/p) then looping that to line in 3 or 4 should enable it to be recorded on another track in Ableton?

Or, you might just have to learn Cubase!

Dave.
Ah, good idea - I'll give that a go. And I'm not talking about Cubase! :p
Cheers Dave

Back