Software for unlimited sound edit, NOT all-in-one thing, just Sound, noise creating..

fii

hello guys
I am looking for a software that is more of an amazing synth, rather than ALL-in-one music production software.
Something that gives unlimited possibilities when it comes to making A NOISE, a sound...
without any instruments even, just being able to turn some knobs and begin to make noises,
thousands of knobs,
a software that is not limiting itself to it's own sound setups and preferences, but rather, that gives pure SOUND in your hands, so you can do whatever you want from it.

I find it hard to explain THE FREEDOM I'm looking for in a software,
I don't need anything alse, all this options for music production - no. Just the sound edit... knobs...

Ok?
I hope you can help

have a good day

hehe, i just simply meant that I am looking for a software focused on sound, rather than all those options you need in a studio.
Im looking more for a electronic instrument rather than a typical software...

I dont have much experience but I have the sense of what I need

Ok,
Well, reason has some synths, samplers, processors and things like that.
It does have 'studio DAW' functionality but my memory tells me it's much more orientated around creation of sound or manipulation of samples.

I'll start by saying this is not my area at all, but...

...if you don't want the "all in one" capabilities of normal computer DAW software, why limit yourself to software at all? I have a mate back in the UK who has a collection of hardware synths (some digital, some analogue) and he turns out some absolutely amazing sounds (which he then puts into his DAW software to edit and blend together).

Just a thought.

thats a really good point, the only problem is that I don't have any possibilities around to test those hardwares - I'm sure I wouldn't be satisfied with just one buy, and they're pretty expensive. So i thought software can be a good place to start with.

hello guys
I am looking for a software that is more of an amazing synth, rather than ALL-in-one music production software.
Something that gives unlimited possibilities when it comes to making A NOISE, a sound...
without any instruments even, just being able to turn some knobs and begin to make noises,
thousands of knobs,
a software that is not limiting itself to it's own sound setups and preferences, but rather, that gives pure SOUND in your hands, so you can do whatever you want from it.

I find it hard to explain THE FREEDOM I'm looking for in a software,
I don't need anything alse, all this options for music production - no. Just the sound edit... knobs...

Ok?
I hope you can help

have a good day

Hey bro.

You can learn a lot about soft synths just by watching the big boys promos. I suggest you head over to Native Instruments website and check out what they have to offer. You will learn about FM synths, subtractive synths, additive synths etc.

Then head over to Reason. Then to FL Studio. You get the idea.

There's also a shipload of free stuff out there too.

Something will jump out at you.

Back