Reverberation Meter Standards

ricken

hi! i am a newbie of this site (forum) and as a graduating college student, i am looking for someone or anybody who can help me about our project.

the project is all about a the room reverberation meter program made possible with Matlab™. this project is a program that analyzes the different frequency response of a certain impulse given on a particular room. this project is already existing (softwares and hardwares) but what it makes different is for the features that we will be adding to it, and it is created by using Matlab. it will be done by generating an impulse response and the sound it produced will be received by a microphone interfaced on the computer system. the program will have its output placed on the CRT(monitor) and can be printed as a hardcopy.

the program is not yet finished due to some difficulties in analyzing the frequency inputs, what microphone should we use and also, the panels are asking for some standards which are related or we will be using in doing the project.

does anybody know anything related about the standards for such reverberation meter, software, etc.? i would be glad hearing something from you.i hope my statement is all clear. but for more clarifications, my email address is open. it's rickeniz24@yahoo.com.

i'm looking forward for any comments or suggestions. i hope you'd be able to help us. thank you!

Back