Really Lost!!

WICKED

:mad::confused: I REALLY WANT TO START RECORDING BUT HAVE NO IDEA ON WUT TO DO. I HAVE NO EQUIPMENT, AND I WUS WONDERING IF THERE WUS ANYWHERE I CAN GO TO RECORD. I DO WRITE, BUT I AM NOT ONE TO BE BEHIND DA COMPUTER. I WANT TO START MAKING BEATS TOO AND PRODUCING, BUT I NEED A LOT OF HELP....PLZ HELP!!! WUT SHOULD I DO!!! :mad: :confused:

:D Yo Wicked:

Go to Miami Beach....find a nice rich old lady, with mucho dinero. Marry her.

Let her finance your recording lessons or just go to Blue Bear Studios in Canada, or any of the other studios of our illustrious breatheren who post here. [Not me--I'm on the golf course most every day in summer weather.]

Besides lots of good chicken soup, you'll get to record without putting out any of your own pezzutos.

Have fun.

Green Hornet :eek: ;) ;) :cool: :D

In case you're serious:

For beats:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Akai-MPC1000-Sequencer-Sampler?sku=705623

or this:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Image-Line-FL-Studio-6?sku=704973

For vocals,
these items should do:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/prod...argeDiaphragm-Studio-Condenser-Mic?sku=270427
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/MAudio-FireWire-410-Computer-Recording-Interface?sku=701385

and, probably this:
http://humbuckermusic.com/jothmicprcoe.html

You didn't mention a budget, there is certainly cheaper shit out there, but this is all toward the low end (except the mpc) but capable of making some nice recordings. Good luck!

Oh yeah, you didn't say whether or not you own a computer.

i would pirate some software.

get a computer mic,

pirate more software.

and be done!

thats all i can recommend for you at this point.

and i am absolutley AGAINST pirated software! i paid for all mine, and you should too, but you won't.

Holy CRAP!!!! Wicked is a pirate!!!! You know how I could tell? He used those dreaded words....(paraphrased) "hey guys, I'm really new at this and I was wondering if you can share some of the knowledge you've accumulated". That's a sure sign of a PIRATE alright!!!

Wicked, sorry your very 1st post on this forum resulted in a kick in the head. Just be patient and search the forum for ideas. Believe it or not, there's alot of members who really want to help you and will go the extra mile to offer advice. There are others who will accuse you of piracy every step of the way. Word of advice....use software and make sure you pay for it and don't forget to register it ASAP. Good luck

Who called him a pirate? Are you on crack or something?

People took issue with the grammarand spelling of his post, but no one called him a pirate.

I REALLY WANT TO START RECORDING BUT HAVE NO IDEA ON WUT TO DO. I HAVE NO EQUIPMENT, AND I WUS WONDERING IF THERE WUS ANYWHERE I CAN GO TO RECORD. I DO WRITE, BUT I AM NOT ONE TO BE BEHIND DA COMPUTER. I WANT TO START MAKING BEATS TOO AND PRODUCING, BUT I NEED A LOT OF HELP....PLZ HELP!!! WUT SHOULD I DO!!!

Sweet merciful crap what the fuck is with the caps man. People aren't going to take urgent notice to your post if you post in caps. It's not like you have to start recording tomorrow or you'll somehow die.

Look mate I'm not trying to offend you but if you are THAT lacking in knowledge I honestly wouldn't bother. You'll just end up wasting money and regreting it.

marshall.amps said:
you should read these forums learn stuff too be4 u buy
And you should take your own advice, which is the same advice we've been giving you since the day you started posting here......

:rolleyes: sigh.............

WICKED said:
:mad::confused: I REALLY WANT TO START RECORDING BUT HAVE NO IDEA ON WUT TO DO. I HAVE NO EQUIPMENT, AND I WUS WONDERING IF THERE WUS ANYWHERE I CAN GO TO RECORD. I DO WRITE, BUT I AM NOT ONE TO BE BEHIND DA COMPUTER. I WANT TO START MAKING BEATS TOO AND PRODUCING, BUT I NEED A LOT OF HELP....PLZ HELP!!! WUT SHOULD I DO!!! :mad: :confused:

Don't worry wicked, I will solve your problems

People will try to hide you the great secret of music creation, but I’m not a greedy bastard or a insecure musician so I’ll help you

Step1: If you wanna make music, you need to understand its theory in order to express yourself.

Rock and roll theory is: tah tum tah tum tah tum tah tumtum tah tum tah tum tah….

Reggae theory: tah tum tum tah tum tum tahtah tum tah tumtum tah tum tah (Reggae is complicated)

Hip-Hop/Rap: Tumtum tum tah tumtum tum tah tumtum tum tah

and always remember that different styles requires different guitar chords.

Rock would be something like: RHHHhummmmm

Reggae: chan

Jazz: tintnioniong (Solo)

But I think you know this already
Just keep practicing :) :) :)

Last edited:
fraserhutch said:
Who called him a pirate? Are you on crack or something?

People took issue with the grammarand spelling of his post, but no one called him a pirate.

Yes, someone did.

TragikRemix said:
i would pirate some software.

get a computer mic,

pirate more software.

and be done!

thats all i can recommend for you at this point.

and i am absolutley AGAINST pirated software! i paid for all mine, and you should too, but you won't.

Back