Now Hiring at The Six Figure Home Studio

brianhood

Looking to hire someone for a full-time position. I'm specifically looking someone who understands the ins and outs of home studio life and will be able to provide quick and creative solutions to any problems encountered. This is why I'm posting on this forum.

It's remote work, so no specific location required. You'd just need to be able to work between the hours of 8am to 5pm Central Standard Time.

It is a salaried position, so if you'd like to apply go to Now Hiring at The Six Figure Home Studio

There is a full job description and link to apply there.

I read through the job skills/requirements...and anyone that is able to do all that stuff, and be that available to cover all needs...etc...etc...etc...will probably deserve a Six Figure Salary!!! :laughings:

Some 20-something will probably get it, and then learn what it means to be a remote gopher.

Looking to hire someone for a full-time position. I'm specifically looking someone who understands the ins and outs of home studio life and will be able to provide quick and creative solutions to any problems encountered. This is why I'm posting on this forum.

It's remote work, so no specific location required. You'd just need to be able to work between the hours of 8am to 5pm Central Standard Time.

It is a salaried position, so if you'd like to apply go to Now Hiring at The Six Figure Home Studio

There is a full job description and link to apply there.

Where do I fill in my bank details, date of birth, full name and address, and send you a deposit to list my name on the application.

Sorry to be cynical, but this week I have won 24 cars, had $10,000 of free shopping, several trips around the world, and had about 20 accounting firms want to give me an overpaid refund.

Alan. (oops not Alan, Bob)

... this week I have won 24 cars, had $10,000 of free shopping, several trips around the world, and had about 20 accounting firms want to give me an overpaid refund.

Some people have all the luck.
You should apply for the job...you'll probably get it.

:p

Back