Notifications?

Symph

Do the notifications only alert you of the first initial response to a thread? I keep having to check my quick links to see who's responding to me, I DID get 2 notifications about threads I posted in, but a ton of replies happened in them, I also just feel like I've posted in too many places for there to be so few notifications... I went like 2 days thinking no one was responding to me, only to find 2 pages worth of responses to my thread. Could someone explain what SHOULD happen with the notifications? Is there another way to stay on top of responses etc? Could a firewall be causing it to glitch? Maybe I'm just high?

Hi,
I'm not sure how notifications work with thread subscriptions, because I don't use them, but you get notified if you are quoted or [MENTION=179669]Symph[/MENTION] mentioned.
Is that any help?

You will only get notified for the first response, UNTIL you check your/the thread. You set up notifications via the UCP. User Control Panel. This is what the e-mail looks like. I added the bold/underline/itl font to make it stick out.

"Dear Mack Caster,

CoolCat has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Testing 8 Mics in UN-Treated Track Room - in the Microphones forum of Home Recording.

This thread is located at:
https://homerecording.com/bbs/equip...ting-8-mics-un-treated-track-room-396075/new/

Here is the message that has just been posted:
thats a pretty big difference with and without the shield.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Home Recording".

Ok, I guess I'm just used to forums giving me a notification tick for every reply, I'll just have to stay on top of my subscribed threads I suppose then. I'm sure I'll get used to it :)

Back