Noob needs help with Tascam midistudio 688

darkstar76

Hello there everybody. Hoping this message finds you all doing well. I am the proud new owner of a Tascam midistudio 688. I have been playing guitar for about 20 years now but have never really done much in the way of home recording, now I find myself in possession of an 8 track analog recorder and not much of a clue on how to use it. The item was gently used by one previous owner before it came into my possession for the very reasonable price of FREE! :thumbs up: That being said, it did not come with an instruction manual so finding a link to an online manual would seem to be the most logical place to start. If anyone would be so kind as to help me out with that information, I would be forever grateful. Aside from that, anyone with helpful information, resources, tips, tricks or any insight at all please feel free to share and help a very eager yet unenlightened soul along. Any and all information is greatly appreciated and I thank you all in advance for your time, efforts and the simple fact that you are here:)

Looking forward to chatting soon.
Adam.

Back