New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hey guys,

I'm new here and my name is Shah Rah. I am from India and I produce some edm. I am of course a newbie. I have a soundcloud and YT account.

Alright lemme browse some forum...

Welcome. I should point out that tho' you claim to be only HALF monkey we are ALL 98% Chimpanzee!

Dave.

Hello Michael,
Welcome to Homerecording!

I'm afraid we don't allow advertising, whether for profit or not, but we do allow a discreet link in the signature for contributing members.

Hopefully see you around. :)

Hi Guys

I am new to the forum. I have been recording at home for some time now, using PT10HD presently,,i still have PT8LE and 003.

Really looking forward to reading through the threads and getting involved in the community as well!
I would love to share a mix or two to get feedback.. I don't see how to get that done though. Any help?

James

Hi Guys

I am new to the forum. I have been recording at home for some time now, using PT10HD presently,,i still have PT8LE and 003.

Really looking forward to reading through the threads and getting involved in the community as well!
I would love to share a mix or two to get feedback.. I don't see how to get that done though. Any help?

James

Welcome Brother, been trying to get you on here for months! :D There is alot of knowledge here. I have learned loads of stuff here.

Hi All
Another Newbie
I'm into building my own kit, amps and speakers - never really grew up I suppose.
I love Reel to Reel decks and own a number of them.

I used Cubase 5.0 and 2.5 years ago and am now returning to Elements 9.5. I could use some help with the learning curve.

I hope to be able to help you. I am a Cubase user myself. 9.5 threw me for a loop recently tho. Staying with 9.0.30 until I finish current projects.

New member here.

I record and play bass guitar and I'm getting more serious about my bass recording technique so here I am!

Hi all! I'm new to the forum and to recording. Been a gigging musician for 20 years though. Just want to get into the basics of recording and develop from there to get to pro sounding mixes.

Dustin

New to Home recording, experienced pro musician...Mark is what my Ma named me..just setting up and have questions on what PC (system requirements)I should purchase..

Hi everyone, this is Battlegun. Me and my brother have been creating our own music for over 10 years now on programs such as Garageband and have recently used FL Studio as well. As of right now, we've just finished our new album, named "Songs By A Window" and are excited to continue working on the next one.

Hopefully, all of us can be a start of a new music revolution by creating one song at a time. I look forward to seeing what you guys can create.

Thank you.

Hey folks - I've been lurking for a while and posting here and there. But I'm finally becoming more active on this site and wanted to officially introduce myself. My name's Gary. The imaginary band in my head is called "Next of Ken." See you on the boards..

Hi there, I am a newbie.

I have an MX2424 with MX View and would like to see if the following question can be answered.

I want to see if other people have had the same problem and if there is a fix.

Tascam MX2424 with windows XP on MX View software.
System worked fine until I made a clean disc to release some hard disc memory.
Now it will give me the error: MX View encountered a problem and needs to close.
It seems to be related to the ntdll.dll.
I have added more virtual memory, taken out buggy programs etc.
Any solution out there?

Regards.

I have an MX2424 with MX View and would like to see if the following question can be answered.

I want to see if other people have had the same problem and if there is a fix.

Tascam MX2424 with windows XP on MX View software.
System worked fine until I made a clean disc to release some hard disc memory.
Now it will give me the error: MX View encountered a problem and needs to close.
It seems to be related to the ntdll.dll.
I have added more virtual memory, taken out buggy programs etc.
Any solution out there?

Regards.

See if you can find the latest version of the software you are running. Uninstall the current and find the ntdll.dll (do a search on your PC), remove it. If it is corrupted, sometimes reinstalling won't overwrite the old files. To make sure you are getting a non-corrupt file, you have to make sure a new copy is being installed. The only guarantee is to make sure the old one is removed.

Might take some effort to find the file, but other than it being a hardware issue, this is your best bet.

See if you can find the latest version of the software you are running. Uninstall the current and find the ntdll.dll (do a search on your PC), remove it. If it is corrupted, sometimes reinstalling won't overwrite the old files. To make sure you are getting a non-corrupt file, you have to make sure a new copy is being installed. The only guarantee is to make sure the old one is removed.

Might take some effort to find the file, but other than it being a hardware issue, this is your best bet.

Thank You DM60.

I am running two MX2424s. I have removed and installed the MX View software several times. I would have thought this would take care of the ntdll.dll problem. Does this mean I have to delete the ntdll.dll file anyways?
As a note: I can load each individual project from the machine and go directly to the Network screen and edit screen on the MX software with them working perfectly but when I go to the Project screen I get the error.
Your thoughts?

Regards,

Thank You DM60.

I am running two MX2424s. I have removed and installed the MX View software several times. I would have thought this would take care of the ntdll.dll problem. Does this mean I have to delete the ntdll.dll file anyways?
As a note: I can load each individual project from the machine and go directly to the Network screen and edit screen on the MX software with them working perfectly but when I go to the Project screen I get the error.
Your thoughts?

Regards,

Once again, I think it is a corrupt file that isn't getting replaced when reinstalling. If you know where the program is calling it from (what directory/folder) and can uninstall the what you have, then go and look for any leftovers (I am guessing it is in the programs folders where the install is) and remove the complete folder, then reinstall. Be careful, this isn't brain surgery, but if you are not sure, you could be messing something else up.

Try a search on the Internet for the issue, see if there are some detailed instructions that will walk you through it. But is does sound like a corrupt file issue.

Back