New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hey guys,
Hoping for some good feedback about your DAWs, I'm currently using mixcraft pro, and have been for the last 5 months, but I'm wanting to take my music a bit more serious now. I've been looking at production courses and they all seem to only cater for ableton live or other ones, if anyone uses the same software, would it be worth switching to ableton for the long run or is mixcraft just as good without the live performance aspect? (My goal is for production rather then djing)

Hi Guys - I'm new here and just wanted to say hello & happy holidays.

I'm a guitarist of 15 years and home recording newbie going on 10 years. I thought it's about time I got past the newbie stage and replace my 'throw money at it' mantra and actually learn to use what I've got. Well, apart from when GAS hits hard.

Take it easy :)

Hey Guys,

The best to you all and happy holidays. I have been fascinated with audio rec since my first cassette player (too many years ago) , and continue to enjoy watching gauges and circles of any kind in my spare time. Gradually learning how to use my gear, develop my voice and plunking my piano. Have played guitar for a lot of years but prefer to spend time with my Midi these days. Am enjoying Logic since switching from Pro Tools 8. I'm an ol' country rocker but lately I have been enjoying creating electronic music with Campos's help. I recently realized that my friends and family can't relate well to my audio hobby so I am reaching out, since jamming seems to be a thing of the past! :guitar: Glen

Hi there. My name is Michael Lanfield and I am an author, educator, and filmmaker. I am learning audio/video recording as I go. I don't tend to be an expert, but learn from experience and from others. Great to be here.

Hey there, I'm new here, refugee from collapsed forum and a new one that has some toxic members. Glad to have found a new home, so hope to see you around and get to know some of you guys/gals.

Hey there, I'm new here, refugee from collapsed forum and a new one that has some toxic members. Glad to have found a new home, so hope to see you around and get to know some of you guys/gals.

Good to see you found a new home. I know exactly which forums you are speaking of.

Welcome to HR!

Hello. 42low overhere. That's enough to know about me.
Ask the
underhand suckers overhere if you want to know more.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

New to the boards, but they've often been a great source of info and tips. Thought it was about time I signed up.

Fairly new to producing techno/house type stuff mainly using Ableton Live.

Hope to be able to contribute where I can!

Ben

Hello All,
Regestered a few weeks back but because of some glitch or other I have just been approved.
I am new to this making music and recording and it is good to find somewhere where I can ask questions.
Hopefully I wont ask too many stupid questions.
Billy

Hello.... I'm from Denmark - home of the Little Mermaid, but it's OK, I speak perfect English as I am English...

Just marooned. Looking forward to chatting to you motley bunch.

Hi I'm a newbie. I am an amateur violinist living in a rural remote area of Australia. I have no access to violin teachers nearby so need to use the internet. Using a PC to send recordings to my teacher/ forums. I am hoping to get advice on how best to do this.

Cheers

Back