New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi all!

We are a pair of designers/developers/audio enthusiasts based in London (UK) and Grenoble (FR).
We've just started our own small structure to build and release some apps related to audio, music, recording and all things interactive.
So hello everybody and don't hesitate to drop us a line!

Vincent & Ben

Hi,

I just took delivery of my dp24sd and used it with the band last night. I'm really impressed with it. I bought it as a rehearsal tool but can already see that it's capable of doing far more.

I've moved up from a DP01, which I also loved. It's a bit like moving from a bicycle to the space shuttle! Really good to see the help on offer here. Just having what seems to be the standard newbie problem with operating effects, but have already found the answers.

All the best from the UK.

JIMMY

Hi all
Yep, another noob here! ONly today I have got my very first ever 4 track, its a Tascam 564, got it from Ebay for under £60, looks and works great. I am still learning about it. I have figured out how to now record to all 4 tracks. What I really need to know, is how to 'bounce' the tracks to make another 3 tracks available. Is there any other 564 users here? Anyway, hi and its great to be here.

Polymorphia, a guitarist, bassist, vocalist, multi-instrumentalist from the US. I am in two bands, in which I play bass/vocals and guitar/vocals.

Hi, my name is Dave.
I've been playing acoustic guitar and singing for most of my life and I decided I should pick up some recording gear and try to mix some home-recorded music.
I guess my main purpose here is to learn some of the best ways to record tracks onto a software program on my computer and manipulate those tracks into some good sounding music.
Thanks!

Hi,
I am D-toks. I'm an amateur home recording singer and beat/instrumental maker. I would like to believe I am steadily improving in both. That said, I would like to focus more on the singing and mixing my own vocals while developing an objective ear for what sounds good. I hope to learn a lot from everyone here. Thank you.

Greetings to all. I'm an oldie but goodie to analog and DAW but new to this forum. Just discovered this forum looking into DAW upgrade. I'm here to get feedback on Reaper, esp. from Nuendo & Cubase users. Been on Windows Nuendo/Cubase (2002-current), ProTools on Mac (1996-2002) Spectral DAW on Win 3.1 (1992-1996), Steinberg Cubit (pre-Cubase) and C-Lab (pre-Logic) on Atari for MIDI and an American company (can't recall name) for early (destructive only) DAW (1988-1992). That's my story. So, should I consider Reaper or upgrade to latest Cubase? I'm here to figure this out!

Last edited:
Hello fellow members!

My name is Tommy, also known as Beppe, and I do simple home-recordings using a minimal setup consisting of: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Magneto condenser microphone, Akai LPK 25 keyboard, one guitar and one bass all in Cubase 5.

I make music that is supposed to break new grounds and to make people think outside the box when they are producing. I make all of my pieces on my own.

Looking forward to learn new stuff from this forum and to get to know some people on here!

Have a good day

With love <3
/Known as, Beppe

Hi
I'm Anticleon from Sri Lanka.
Thought of recording some Youtube stuff and need some expert advice :)
Interested in online Poker, enjoy music, and that would be me.
Nice to meet you all :)

Hi everyone,
I'm an old school engineer/musician. Been around LA for 35 years. Worked in many studios. I just got an old Cipher on ebay and I was going to gut it, and make a cool tube amp, so I Google it, and here I am.
Thanks
Bazz

Hi everyone,
I'm an old school engineer/musician. Been around LA for 35 years. Worked in many studios. I just got an old Cipher on ebay and I was going to gut it, and make a cool tube amp, so I Google it, and here I am.
Thanks
Bazz

Hey Bazz.............welcome to our humble abode. Sounds like we might be learning a few cool things from you.............so........looking forward to it.

Back