New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

hehe - I never actually made an introduction thread here:

Hi, I'm Arcadeko - I make the rock and roll music like a punk rock. I hope to learn how not to suck. I love the HR and the internets!

- I figured we could make this thread instead of having 20 newb introduction threads a week... :eek:

Hello! I love playing and recording music, but I am pretty new to some of the techniques. Glad to have found this site!

This is a good idea! But seeing as how some members don't use Google to answer simple questions, many won't even acknowledge this and still make their own introduction thread.

Last edited:
Hello my name is Wayne. I joined this forum last summer to get find some help with choosing a small pocketsized recorder. I hadn't been on here since then, but recently have been back browsing around the forum. I'm a largely a newbie at this kind of stuff so I've been learning alot around here.

This is a good idea! But seeing as how some members don't use Google to answer simple questions, many won't even acknowledge this and still make their own introduction thread.

- I will move them! muwahahahaha

Hello my name is Wayne. I joined this forum last summer to get find some help with choosing a small pocketsized recorder. I hadn't been on here since then, but recently have been back browsing around the forum. I'm a largely a newbie at this kind of stuff so I've been learning alot around here.

Hi Wayne - welcome (back?)

Post #2. Thought I should introduce myself.

High folks.
I've been playing guitar and other instruments for 20 years now. I started "writing" and "recording" at around the same time.

I married a little over a year ago and live in the mountains with my wife. Life rocks!

I play in a band semi regularly and have been doing acoustic solo gigs for quite some time. I have no complete recordings that I am particularly proud of and I am currently in the process of trying to change that. I get a lot of requests for CD's so I better get crackin', right?

I have seen a lot of great info on this site. Some I have printed out and keep in a "Studio Guide" binder.

Anyway, I'll be here anyoing you with silly questions and sub par MP3s for quite some time so thanks in advance for your patience!

Hello and welcome!

You might also find our site cobaltaudio.com a useful resource too.
We have recently just come to a series as a simple guide to recording drums. There's a whole lot more up already, and more to come!

Andrew

Back