New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi all, I'm Mark....mostly a piano guy here but, dabble with the 6 string and the 5 string as well.....been soaking up as much info on mix/master etc as my little pea-brain can handle....faxcinating stuff fo sho...y'all take care

New to the site.... Hard Rock/Metal guitar player just moved to the Huntsville area. Linux user - a very simple rig that I use for recording guitars or vocals. I do everything on my laptop - running a Live version of Ubuntu Studio. I have a tiny Behringer mixer, and do most of my tracking with a POD 2.0. Got a few old outboard effects as well.

Hi All,

I'm a guitarist and singer from Cambridge, U.K. I use Reaper to record in my HS, with Tascam US-1800 interface and an old SOundcraft 200b desk. NS10's and various mics and stuff. Currently working on my first solo album in my new studio. :-) Looking forward to getting/giving advice on here!

Hello folks. I'm singer/songwriter/guitar player from southeastern New York recording with an iPad and an an iPhone. I've been reading the forum for a few years and have learned and laughed a lot. Hoping to become more of an active member of the community.

Hi folks,i know nothing but listening so i think its time to try to make something.Please guide this noob :)
DelRae here! probably the "noobest" guy on this forum. I'll be posting mostly questions than answers.:D
we're on the same ship,youre the captain then...

Hey, my name's Billy. I made an intro thread a few months back and was greeted by crickets. Idk, I probably just lack that oomf that makes people wanna talk to me on the net..
Anyways, I'm, a rapper/producer/engineer.. Self taught in all three categories, ergo I'm no pro (yet). Anyways, gonna start making frequent posts around the forum since I've got nothing but time now, replies or not :listeningmusic:

What's going on everyone..! My Name is Kompozure, and I'm a singer/songwriter from New Orleans, LA.. I'm not really good with introductions, I found this site while quite a while ago.. And I thought I had registered then. But I'm a member now, so there you have it..! Glad to be here..! Hope I can contribute as much as I have learned and am learning..!

hello im A guitarest and bassest i like to do a bit of recording as a hobby. i usto use magix studio 10 with windows xp. i now have another computer with windows 7 and i can't install studio 10. while ive been serching for a selution to my problem i descovered audacity which is pritty good but i'de ruther use studio 10. has anyone got any ideas? thinks

Hello Guys... I have just joined HR. My name is Amos. I hope to make good friends and colleague. Please, I want your honest advice about the KRK 5 G3 studio monitors, it is selling for 164 dollars a pair.

Just wanted to introduce myself again.Been away for awhile.Great site!Anyways,I am a musician,and would like to begin recording my own music.I am about as green as they come.I thought I ran across an article on beginning home recording on the site,but now I can't seem to find it.Would someone point me in the right direction?Thank you.

I hope this works. My name is Barkley and I have been performing since age 14 and am now 73 and still at it. I have a Lexicon Omega and have installed Cubase LE4 as well as the windows 7 driver on my PC. It will not open. Any suggestions?

I hope this works. My name is Barkley and I have been performing since age 14 and am now 73 and still at it. I have a Lexicon Omega and have installed Cubase LE4 as well as the windows 7 driver on my PC. It will not open. Any suggestions?

Cubase won't open or the driver will not work? Did you install Lexicon driver v2.7 for the Omega? The driver has nothing to do with Cubase not opening. If Cubase does not open, then try reinstall.

Answer these questions and I will move this to a more appropriate forum.

Welcome to the site Barkley! :)

:guitar:Hi all i am new to this site and home recording in general. I don't have any equipment yet. But i hope to learn what i need to get started. I am a singer song writer not very good but love to do it. I am looking at this as more as a hobby in my late stages of life. I am 57 started playing guitar about 5 years ago not good but having fun. Now i think it is time to set new goals and home recording interest me.

Have a great day.

Back