New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

hey everyone, jus joined... been conjuring mostly electronic music for a while part-time hobby...
can anyone tell me:
i want to stream my finished track to the highest quality .mp3 ... i use Synapse Orion 8 & can get it to 320kbps ... but most of the big tracks from released dance/electronic artists i've released are about 10x the size of my files and better quality up loud...
does anyone know how i can end up with a bigger, better sound quality file?

Hi there. The names Micah. I love music I have for all my life. My favorite genre is Metal. I have a small home studio and love messing with music whether it is my own or somebody elses.

I posted some but forgot to introduce myself.
so hi, my name is Gary
work part time at a local studio ( I might post some stuff about it If I get permission from owner and mods here).
I have a home studio that I started building back in 1998 purchased from the guitarist of Shooting Star (1970's band)
consisted of a g3mac, and motu 2408's with digital perfomer 2 as the software, a yamaha 02r was brought in a little later, and the purchase of some mics, 57's, avlex, and AT 4047.

I have been constantly upgrading through the years.

Hello my name is Gary I'm from Los Angeles CA. Im new to digital recording, I'm running Ableton Live 8 with a Zoom R24 interface. I want to learn much about recording bands and how to learn to use plug ins such as auto tune and drumagog. I'm a newbie so dont get too frustrated with the simple questions I might ask if google cant answer for me. So far I love this site.

New here

Hello!
I am Sherry, 41 year old mom to five minions. I have loved to play music my whole life, but haven't very much the past 20 years. Anyhoo, I bought Cakewalk Sonar 6 and a toneport 6 about 5 years ago and haven't used either. Trying to get it working now, as I have several (unfinished, lol) songs that I have music for I want to record for guitar and bass, and hopefully my 15 year old can put some lyrics and sing to them.

Looking forward to learning a lot here, and hopefully at some point in the future I can contribute some wisdom to future newbies.

My name is Rick & I'm new to the thread, just started recording with a ZOOM HD8. I have been in many bands singing lead vocals & playing bass. Now I'm into home recording & trying to make a CD with some cover tunes to start out with, and then some originals. My first project is a Deftones tune "SEXTAPE", it came ok, I guess...

Welcome aboard future Gurus of the Recording World!

:drunk:

Well put!!!

I wish I had time to respond to everyone here, but I am way to busy helping my self- serving self! LOL!

Just kidding, anyone who has a question that I can help with, I will be there.

Welcome new membros!

Jimmy

:guitar:

Hi, I'm Ash, and since it's already come up I am male. Maybe if I stick around long enough enough I'll be allowed to post an avatar pic? :)

I've been involved in both live and recorded sound for over twenty years. Most of my experience is in the DIY/home recording field, and spans a fairly wide range of styles. While budgets and other circumstances have kept me from working with too much in the way of specific gear, I think I've got a pretty broad base of knowledge re: the science and the art of recording - especially when it comes to making the best of less than ideal circumstances!

I can't believe I haven't come across this forum earlier. Been a member at TapeOp for years, and I'm a moderator of a couple boards over at GuitarNuts2. This looks like just my kind of place - a friendly, supportive community without any of the snippiness or snobiness of certain other forums. I'm very excited to play around with the Mix This projects, make some new cyberfriends, and hopefully help some folks. Not that there seems to be any lack of knowledgeable folks around here!

This looks like just my kind of place - a friendly, supportive community without any of the snippiness or snobiness of certain other forums. I'm very excited to play around with the Mix This projects, make some new cyberfriends, and hopefully help some folks. Not that there seems to be any lack of knowledgeable folks around here!

Oh, we can be snippy! lol!

Not so much snobby tho....

Welcome to the forum Ash!

Feel free to PM me, if wish to add a tune to the Mix This forum. It's my baby. :)

Screw you bud! :)

I have a $10 lawn chair from WallMart that I like to sit on. I encourage others to spend wisely. :)

Screw you bud! :)

I have a $10 lawn chair from WallMart that I like to sit on. I encourage others to spend wisely. :)

Pffft.

tumblr_lph50qn6UW1qbyfbso3_r2_250.gif

Get from Black Friday?

Back