New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello! my name is Cole, am into art, hip hop, and music production. I am also new to this site, and looking forward to sher infomantion and learn new things on this forum.

Introduce yourself (RIGHT ON)!

Hey guys and gals, I'm Marcelo from Brazil... I bought a TASCAM US 144MKII a few weeks ago, but I know absolutely nothing about home recording and stuff. I played guitar for the last 15 years and I need to learn something new, record my own songs and, why not, start my own sound design business. =)

Could you please show me where I can found the "For Dummies" section here? Thanx!

Small Room Productions

Hey everyone. This is Patrick from Small Room Productions. I have a youtube channel with tutorials videos on recording and mixing as well as free drums samples and amplitube presets. If you guys are interested search small room productions on youtube.

Hello All. Slaphead is here

Hi:)
I am a born-again home recordist, and since the last time I recorded, (Pre-computers; internet, marriage, kids etc etc),and just using a Tascam (cassette) porta studio 4 track, I noticed things have moved on a tad. Anyways, I am about to embark on converting a now vacant bedroom into a home recording studio using one of these computer thingy,s and find I am gonna need boatloads of advice :confused:
So....I have been looking around this forum and you guys seem to know whats-what, so this is the place for me!! :)
At present I am using the Acoustica 'Mixcraft' recording programme, Miroslav philharmonic and a midi keyboard on a puter in the kitchen, So if any of you good people have any positive tips, I'd be eternally grateful :thumbs up:
P.S. Great Forum BTW

Hello, kevin here.
Another "born-again" home recording artist. Back in the game on a Boss BR1600CD. I tried using Audacity but ran into latency issues. And rather than buying an interface I chose a more traditional feel, knobs, sliders, ect. The 1600 offers me those comforts in a up to date, self contained format. Sure has come a long way from what I'm used to. Anyways, I look forward to the wealth of info available here.

Hi guys I'm Kabe, a vocalist and acoustic guitar player.

Looking forward to communicating with some like minded individuals!

HI everyone my name is Steve Sanx , I am a DJ / producer from miami , I love all styles of music but I am focused on electronic music of all kinds , I will apreciate if you guys check out my soundcloud page for a second , just search me by my name STEVE SANX, and yeah I am open to make nre friends into the music field or well just good friends :) ..so pass by my soundcloud when you have time .....

Hey, guys. I'm Conner and I'm currently trying to progress my music skills. I've been experimenting with different genre such as Drum 'n' Bass, Dubstep, Hip Hop, and House and so far, I've been told that my music was getting better and better. But still, I kind of want to progress a little more. If anybody's willing to help, I be more than happy.
^w^

Hello everybody. Glad I found this forum. I have been recording my solo project's for the past few years and recently have gotten into doing demo's for friends bands. I'm taking some time of school and think recording is a great thing for me to take more seriously while I have the time. I'm a musician and play in several bands so I love being surrounded by music at all times.

Here is my first full band demo that wasn't my own project: gunboat. bandcamp. com

Hey everyone! I'm a philosophy postgraduate student from the south of Brazil. I play guitar since I was 13 (10 years now), and bass and gutural singing since I was 19. Recently aquired a humble M-Audio Fast Track II to indulge my passion for music; and given my lack of time and money to invest in bands, I'm trying to invest in some solo projects of doom/death metal and post rock through my own recording and drums VSTs - the reason I joined this forum.

Besides my M-Audio, for software I use REAPER, ezdrummer, Battery 3, Guitar Rig 4 and Guitar Pro 5 for midi drum composing. I just hope I figure out how to use them as soon as possible, hahah.

I am fairly new to recording and have a question that I would like to post.. Where do I post a question?

Thanks,

Rob.

Back