New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

whats going on everybody I'm Danny L, recently decided to start recording after a long time of writing and music appreciation of Dean Martin and Eminem (i consider myself a lyricist) bought an MXL studio 24 condenser mic off new egg, I've always wanted to fall into forum type "blogging" because its feedback from people who been in the game wayyyyyyyyy longer than you have, also who have more experience of trial and errors.

i signed onto this sight originally mainly to ask why my mic has so much echo and feedback but after reading so many forums can't help but to involve myself into it

due to this forum i have decided to make myself a full time member because it seemed " so welcoming" cliche but still none the less true

feel free to hate on my noob/newb status but in due time i will be a regular...

experience is what you make of it....

Hey all, joining you from Winnipeg, Canada. Avid Linux geek venturing into the world of recording. Been on the mailing list for a few months, figure I'd start getting a little more involved!

Hi All,

Used to hang here alot about 10 years ago. Kids are old enough to let me get busy again.

In the process of doing some updates to my basement studio and can't wait to get started again.

Mark in Michigan

Hi I'm an aussie who just started songwriting end of last year..up til then I've always enjoyed singing, playing a bit of guitar but been busy raising a family to pursue music properly, now I realise it is my true passion :-)

Hi, Last year I was asked by my partner to help record some of her music ideas. We started with a single usb mic to record her accoustic guitar and vocals. Things have escalated to whole band live room recordings. We now have 9 xlr mics and an 8 pre-amp interface that is shipping to me currently. I'm really good at the computer / technical aspect of things and have some experience with ear training (saxophone). Mic placement and recording gear are rather new to me.

Hey everyone hows it all going? Names Cam aka CeeVee, and I'm from NZ way down under. I've just started to record up a few of my own songs, and will be getting them uploaded here ASAP. Any questions feel free to ask.

Hey all,
Been playing bass, guttar ect. all of my life mostly along with radio, cd's. Played around with Audacity and decided I liked being my own back-up band. Looking forward to learning and creating!
Dan

selling songs online

Hi!

I'm Joseph....

I was having problem on how to sell the songs internationaly and earn money... How can i sell it on line?
Do you have the same problem?

Joseph

Hello! Can call me Found. I'm from a tiny country at the tip of South East Asia and I've been interested in music for all my life. Unfortunately, I don't get to learn about it, so I hope that such online sites can guide me along into pursuing my dream in becoming a musician.

I do wish to become a music producer some day, even if it's just online!

Hi all,
I'm an old geezer, retired software engineer and, many many years ago, a pro keyboard player. But family, etc., gets in the way of things and you need to earn a proper living. Now living on the island of Crete, taking life easy, and dabbling with recording stuff for the sheer fun of it. That's about it - I'm not planning to write a book - so have a nice day!

Back