New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi all. I am Tim Webber from Edmonton Alberta. My sons into drums so I have dug out the guitars and we are trying to record some songs for fun.

I have a telecaster and ibanez rg7620, a zoom h6, fender princeton, friedman ASM12 and a cheap amp modeller moore ge150. The friedman, zoom and amp modeller are new.

We want to have fun creating music.

Tony here from SC. Got into home recording couple years ago after my divorce. Thought it would be cheaper than therapy, I was bad wrong. Been playing guitar 30+ years. Mainly telecasters and an old Gibson acoustic. Anyway, looking forward to learning a lot from the forum.
Hi Tony. I am new today too so thought I'd single you out for a...hello!

Welcome @DannyMcO! You'll find plenty of advice -- and perhaps a bit of humor sprinkled here and there -- on this forum. Looking forward to discussing!
And re that "humour'? Be warned 'new newbs' folks here can sometimes be thought cruel or otherwise not nice. That I assure you is unintentional and just their personal idea of a joke or witty response...PLEASE do not be offended at the first stab! You don't need the skin of a crocodile but something thicker than an amoeba is required!

I say all this because we have had folks bristle and leave after one chance remark that they have taken offence to. And that is a shame.

Dave.

Back