Page 289 of 289 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289
Results 2,881 to 2,889 of 2889

Thread: New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    And I am very happy being here.

---------- Update ----------

Once again thanks for accepting me one among you.,

It' s my pleasure being here.

So I want to share my knowledge with you.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Hey guys I'm fairly new to music production and I want to get better at. I read somewhere that forums are a good place to get honest opinions on my tracks. I would say style is a mix of hiphop/electronic house music.

northampton uk home of Dr Who and Blackstar Amps!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milosd View Post
    hello,

I'm new here. I wish to learn a lot from this forum. I'm just starting out. I just do home recording.
    I play guitar and occasionally sings.
    I only have a laptop, a cheap beginner audio interface, a pair of speakers and a headphone.
    Pretty much any laptop under 6 years old or so will do (provided it isn't creaking under a stuffed HDD and other crap). Which Berry inyerface?

Then, acoustic guitar or electric and if the latter, do you have an amp? Speakers? Active monitors or some hi fi jobbies and an amp? Headphone, singular? Perhaps you mean "microphone"? We are going to strain to hear you without one! (you WILL need some headphones. Closed back types, $20-$30 US will do to start with.)

If your first language is not English I apologise for my slightly sarky tone but: "Makes and Model numbers peeps! Always!

Dave.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecc83 View Post
    Pretty much any laptop under 6 years old or so will do (provided it isn't creaking under a stuffed HDD and other crap). Which Berry inyerface?

Then, acoustic guitar or electric and if the latter, do you have an amp? Speakers? Active monitors or some hi fi jobbies and an amp? Headphone, singular? Perhaps you mean "microphone"? We are going to strain to hear you without one! (you WILL need some headphones. Closed back types, $20-$30 US will do to start with.)

If your first language is not English I apologise for my slightly sarky tone but: "Makes and Model numbers peeps! Always!

Dave.
    i have the old macbook pro with logic X in it. a scarlet 2i4 audio interface, a pair of rokit 5 and senn hd280 pro.
    I dont have an amp, i only plug my old greco stratocaster to the pod h500. acoustic is just a fender cd60.
    other than that no fancy mics here. just some crappy chinese bm800 condenser, an audio technica usb condenser mic and also a cheap audio technica dynamic mic. and oh i also have an apogee one lying around which I used way back when I''m on iOS.

33657187_10208995409602443_5305500099189669888_n-jpg

Thanks

Cool

Hello Just joined this forum guys
    Im a 28 year old producer from Ireland, Have been producing since about 2013 but been away from music for a while , just back producing new music now again
    Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting some tips and learning along the way

Thanks
    Good Morning,
    I came across this forum by accident but am so glad that I did. I need some information on a TEAC3440. This machine once belonged to my brother almost 25 years ago. He was murdered and this player hasn't been played sense that time. The belts are most likely rotted by now and needs replaced. I received some tapes from a friend of his a few months ago that were taped when he and my brother were band members in a group in New York a few years before he passed. Naturally after all this time I'd like nothing better then to hear my brother sing once more. Part of the problem is some of these reels were taped in three different speeds. Can this machine be changed over to a three speed machine and, if so, who can change it over in my area of Pennsylvania ? I have no idea of how or what to do to get this machine in operation so any advice will be most helpful. This may not be the proper place to post all of this so please feel free to move this message to another location. Thanks, Tom

Thanks
    Hey new here as well, I'm building a studio in an unfinished basement and trying to get it up to snuff for recording and playing music!

Thanks
    Welcome guys!!!
    PC Win7-64-24G i7-4790k/Cubase 9 Pro 64-bit/2-Steinberg UR824's/ADAM A7x/Event TR8/SS Trigger Plat Deluxe/Melodyne 4 Studio/Other things that don't mean anything if a client shows up not knowing what it wants.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmys69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    hello all. my name is terry and i am new to this forum and to home recording. looking to get to know others who have been successful in recording that to know how to best make great recordings.

T

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cyberslayer For This Useful Post:

Thread Information