New here. Looking for help on my home studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off...I was commenting to Pinky, not you....but since you wanna go there, please enlighten us, what is your claim to fame exactly?
Obviously, you think that coming here is about showing off your "fame".

I think so little of that kind of nonsense, that's why I got only a couple of old videos floating on YT, and I'm not worried about updating anything just for show...but I'm flattered that you took the time to check them out, even if it was only for the sake of tossing out some personal digs.

Like I said Dawg, 2 videos, 7 years old, I am glad to see you knew exactly who I was taking about! Thanks for answering when you were not mentioned by name. As far as digs, I complamented you on the two you had up. Remember, or should I post a link to that thread in this community as well? Quit your fucking bitching. I can only assume I can use the word fucking as it is used by one of the mods in this community so often. Pass that on to your other forum. OTFLMAO.

You're an easy read.
Let's see your big "claim to fame"...or just STFU already. :rolleyes:

You do podcasts...right? :facepalm: :laughings:

Yep! 30 accounts at $300.00 per month. That does not include the ACX work. How much money has them 2 vids made you, posted over 7 years ago? I guess I struck a nerve! OTFLMAO! :facepalm::spank::laughings:

Last edited:
I guess the bar for "claim to fame" is a lot lower these days than it use to be.
So then you're no different than the hundreds of other "YouTube stars" who think they are famous for posting nonsense.

I make more than 20 times that per month...and I don't have to do any podcasts, never mind 30 of them. :facepalm:
So I can afford to just do a couple of videos purely for fun, when it amuses me...
...like how watching another one of your dumpster fires does. :)

You all have fun now... :thumbs up:

I guess the bar for "claim to fame" is a lot lower these days than it use to be.
So then you're no different than the hundreds of other "YouTube stars" who think they are famous for posting nonsense.

I make more than 20 times that per month...and I don't have to do any podcasts, never mind 30 of them. :facepalm:
So I can afford to just do a couple of videos purely for fun, when it amuses me...
...like how watching another one of your dumpster fires does. :)

You all have fun now... :thumbs up:

Your intelligent proceeds your dunked smoked out mind piss ant. I product 30 podcast per month at a rate of $300.00 per account. I guess you just do not have the brain cells left to understand that. Again, hows those two videos you have, posted 7 years ago, working out for ya?

20 times my 30 podcast @ $300.00 per month. My income from Podcast production is $9,000.00 per month and since you make 20 times more, that would be $180,000 per month. OTFLMAO!!!! Sober up and then chime back in. You truly do make it so easy! Go post that on your other forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back