New here. For a digital ethnography.

Ohhhh, you're in for it! :D

Welcome. I'm on the laptop now so I can't listen to your stuff but, I will try to check it out later.

Oh ya. Stay out of the cave:D

F.S.

Very:D It'd better when it's not an election year.

There are alot of opinions in there and no one is shy about expressing them.

No matter your opinion on any given subject, plan to be challenged;)

F.S.

Hopefully I can be of some help too!! I'm pretty deep in the music scene around here (think Smart Studioes, etc), so perhaps I teach as well as learn.

Everybody has something to teach. There are some accomplished pro's around here too that ccan be very helpfull.

F.S.

I got a chance to listen on monitors. Your stuff sounds pretty good.
Are you Sam? Wish I could have made recordings like that at 19:D

F.S.

Welcome - MP3 clinic for a learning curve, examples of online collaborations and peer assessment/critique/commentary. Jennifer's place for less taxing opinions than the cave, analogue only for a retro fit. Lots of fun to be had but obsessions are the key to almost every/anyone involved - few casual users of recording technology stay for long.

Oh, I forgot to mention - get a soundclick page! There are 3 quality levels available lo fi streamer (like mspace), hi fi streamer better than m space & MP3 download. It doesn't have the networking kudos of mspace but if you maintian both & use s/click as the link for people to critically listen you'll have a quality edge.

Back