new comer

Howdy and hola ayip,Que pasa. Mucho viva right back at cha
Sup Dawg, Yo ayip is in the house.

Grim that's -in the Earth.:D... He is probably standing right next to Jules Verne!

:cool:

Ssup AyipDude :D

Welcome to the land of the perpetually broke. :drunk:

Oh...and speakin of :drunk: ......NEW GUY BUYS THE BEER!

:p

hmmm...it appears he doesn't wanna play. :(

Zat mean no beer? :(

ah hell widdit, I've got the wife's check book Lets go. :drunk:

Grim that's -in the Earth.:D... He is probably standing right next to Jules Verne!

:cool:

For their bedtime story the other night, my kids wanted "Mickey Mouse's facts about volcanoes" (go figure ! ). The rodent reliably informs us that the core of the earth is 81 times hotter than a boiling kettle (well, they gave the temperature and we worked it out). So it might take Ayip a while to get back to us. I think I'll skip the warm beers.....:eek:

For their bedtime story the other night, my kids wanted "Mickey Mouse's facts about volcanoes" (go figure ! ). The rodent reliably informs us that the core of the earth is 81 times hotter than a boiling kettle (well, they gave the temperature and we worked it out). So it might take Ayip a while to get back to us. I think I'll skip the warm beers.....:eek:

Everyone knows that if you dig a hole all the way through the earth you end up in Australia, irrespective of where you start digging. I'll keep an eye out for him...

Strangely enough, if you dig a hole through the earth from Australia then you always end up in China. It's a strange world...

GT - how hot is a boiling kettle?

oops.. i'm here in my room, pusing..pusing... lagi nyari info multy track home recording with x3 live, can you help me

SO what exacley are you trying to do? From an X3 Live into what? What is it that you can't do? Are you micing an amp or going direct? Are you using the USB and X3 ASIO drivers?

SO what exacley are you trying to do? From an X3 Live into what? What is it that you can't do? Are you micing an amp or going direct? Are you using the USB and X3 ASIO drivers?

I have not tried, since about recording sya not understand what I should do. What software do I need. I need a tutorial how to create multi-track recordings using X3live as sound cardnya., a way of routing wires skeme X3 Live and I have not been explored. thanks

Everyone knows that if you dig a hole all the way through the earth you end up in Australia, irrespective of where you start digging. I'll keep an eye out for him...

Strangely enough, if you dig a hole through the earth from Australia then you always end up in China. It's a strange world...

GT - how hot is a boiling kettle?

My father dug a hole and my mother out of the hole the other one from my mom .. ha .. ha .. ha

You're not making any sense. You want help but you talk like a child. You have an X3 Live. Ok, so what else do you have? A computer? An Amp? What software? I'm fairly new here too, but it didn't take me more than a few threads to understand that if you want help, you need to explain your situation.

Lots of these people here have many years of experience. You want some of it? Then talk like a human being.

You're not making any sense. You want help but you talk like a child.

Helloooo...??? English is not a first language for most people on earth.

And this is the newbies section. We cut new people some slack in this forum. They can ask whatever question without having to worry about looking like a newb.

thanks for your cooperation and welcome to the site, both Ayip and Bjorg!! :)

Back