Need help with record

Please Help

Hi every one! My life and reletionship is in doubt because of one recording. There is some noise involved and can't work out if my partner cheated on me or not. Weird I know but never the less want to get to bottom of it.If any of you could help me am happy to send that recording or put it online for someone whos willing to help. Please msg me or answer to my post. Any help (but not life advise) welcome.

Having just gone down a rabbit hole something like this recently, I can say that nobody here can begin to help without have a pretty detailed description of the hardware involved, along with a description of the DAW recording input/output levels, AI/preamp levels, and a non-lossy download of the audio file in question - preferably the raw track from the DAW project assets, and not a mixed/bounced version.

But, that's just me, and with the 10lb of turkey and pecan pie still stretching the seams of my sweatpants, I'm going to have to pass on this one in favor of more napping... and please, no diet advice! (But seriously, if you have a real technical problem, start by providing some technical details. I realize the site has limited your ability to post links or add attachments for a while, so maybe actively participate to get your post count up, too; and then you can add some links/files.)

Used USB recording stick which was on a person. There is not much talking just somethig which sounds like a intercouse some whispering and in background pond water which don't allow everything properly, some wind too. Don't know how to use audio programs as got no experience but am sure there is someone there who could help. Will upload audio and pass link if anyone could help. Thank you for all help

Will message privatelly as getting error

The following errors occurred with your submission

You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.

---------- Update ----------

Message me if you willing to help. Thanks

You need 5 more posts and you can post a link to the clip. Just do 5 quick posts, anything...yeah, silly but that's what you need to do.

If there was sex going on...that was several minutes of the quietest sex I've ever heard, considering how much louder the sounds were at the start and end of the clip.

You might want to do some more checking before you jump to conclusions and accuse anyone.
If you're going to plant a microphone...you need to do a better job...there's really very little "evidence" in that clip, IMO.

Was at the place of work outside so I guess they would keep it quiet some whispering at the beggining and end just before rushing off?

Not saying you are wrong...but just don't let your imagination get the best of you, and then you end up saying or doing something that you will regret.

Do some better detective work if you really need to know the truth.

You either need a Audio Forensic person or a plant with a video camera in it. Video is a lot more damning. Most people if they suspect such a thing get a private detective to do a few days surveillance. Then with this kind of report you know one way or another. You don't want to have to show up with real crummy evidence as that will be shot down pretty fast. Real advice regardless if you want it or not.

Back