MBOX 1 Problems

Purpleb

Hello i have mbox 1 with protools 6.4 update, i recently moved and hooked everything back up the way it was before. But i am just having problems now. I cannot get no sound out of my speakers, i use reason and reason is saying that my ASIO driver is down.

But then I tried to open up protools and i am getting this wierd error "the procedure entry_pointDsiGetHardwareMemoryBlockEndAddress@0 could not be located in the dynamic link library DSI.dll." then i click ok on that and i get this "a required DLL file, DAE.dll, was not found." and they will not let me open up protools.

I had the ASIO drivers go down a couple of times on me and i would reinstall them or shut down my comp and plug the usb cable in and out and that usually got them up and running. But this has never happened before where i cannot even open up protools.

Does anyone know what the problem is? or how to fix it?

Also i got a longer USB cable to connect for the mbox to my comp would that have anything to do with it. it is only like 3 feet longer then the orignal one
Thanks

FIXED it lol, just had to uninstall everything and reinstall everything! i hate doing that... it erases all my presets and everything, it sucks, but it works now! :)

Back