Make a video of your problem

ido1957

9K Gold Member
If you have a camera that makes movies, make a video and show us your problems. Video your equipment, setup, wiring, microphone, computer screens, computer settings, etc etc etc and it will help people here to help you with your problems. A picture (or movie) is worth a thousand words.
Upload it to YouTube and post the link here.

I have probelms with my studio space...but I just can't put my finger on what they are...can anyone help me to troubleshoot?

I have a snapshot. I don't think it says 1000 words...maybe 50 or 60 though.

14082008.jpg

If you have a camera that makes movies, make a video and show us your problems. Video your equipment, setup, wiring, microphone, computer screens, computer settings, etc etc etc and it will help people here to help you with your problems. A picture (or movie) is worth a thousand words.
Upload it to YouTube and post the link here.

not necessary. DL LICEcap.

I have probelms with my studio space...but I just can't put my finger on what they are...can anyone help me to troubleshoot?

I have a snapshot. I don't think it says 1000 words...maybe 50 or 60 though.

14082008.jpg

Looking at the picture for no more than a few seconds it seems obvious to me you have herpes....

If your video could also have you throwing puppies into a river somewhere, you could become famous...:cool:

If everybody's problems were presented in video form, I can honestly say I really could not be bothered to look at them. In theory it's a great suggestion, but youtube has shown me that most people are beyond spastic when they get a camcorder in their hands.

I like Gerry's idea. A snap or vid could illustrate a problem. yes, the quality may be less than stellar but often the text is less than legible. It couldn't hurt - particulalry when the issue is treating a room etc.

Back