Magix Beats & Demos. Extracting Beats

LegalizeFreedom

I recently bought Magix Music Maker 10 & Although im still learning the features & functions, Im burned out on the .wav files it came with. What Im looking for is free .wav & mp3 downloads for beat & music making. Im not looking for full songs or instrumentals, Im after sound files & demos compatible with Magix Music Maker 10. I am also wondering if the program has the ability to fully edit songs, Say I want the vocals or the bass line from a song I have on CD or comp. can I mute/remove other sounds? All help is greatly appreciated.

-LF

LegalizeFreedom said:
I recently bought Magix Music Maker 10 & Although im still learning the features & functions, Im burned out on the .wav files it came with. What Im looking for is free .wav & mp3 downloads for beat & music making. Im not looking for full songs or instrumentals, Im after sound files & demos compatible with Magix Music Maker 10.

I don't quite get what you mean here. Do you mean you want loops? Or samples?

I am also wondering if the program has the ability to fully edit songs, Say I want the vocals or the bass line from a song I have on CD or comp. can I mute/remove other sounds? All help is greatly appreciated.

Impossible.

You could always try google-ing it. I don't use samples or loops, so beyond that, I can't really say. Sorry. :o

It is only possible if you have the seperate tracks for each instrument, i.e. guitar, bass, vocals, etc. If that is what you meant, then I apologize, I misinterpreted your meaning. If it is just a cd track, you CANNOT just mute the drums or just mute the vocals. You simply can't do it.

Back